Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy camper

Let me explain why I'm a happy camper now. We're whole again. I have a full staff and all is well on Bell Avenue in beautiful Denton, Texas. Naveen Boppana has taken his place in the office as our new Asst. AD/Sports Information Director. Jeff Bowerman has relinquished the SID reins so he can concentrate on his duties as Asst. AD/Marketing and Operations. A HUGE THANK YOU to Jeff for tackling both jobs in the interim. This was a monumental task and Jeff was a very busy guy...and always had a smile on his face even when he was functioning on little sleep.

So I'm going to enjoy our wonderful staff as we barrel through the spring. Because you know, things change and although I'm always hopeful that there will be a summer when we won't have any open positions, good people move on sometimes. (I don't want them to, but I'm happy for them.)

Welcome, Naveen!

No comments: